Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Argentine Food Edinburgh

Museo A come Ambiente

Entro la fine di questo anno, finchè avrò ancora l'abbonamento ai musei piemontesi vorrei tentare di visitare il museo torinese dedicato Ecology: A come Ambiente
The site I like, activities and exhibitions seem interesting, it would be worthwhile to organize a visit with children who already have it.
The museum is open weekends for individual visits, and during the week is reserved for schools.
You can also run the virtual tour, I must try!
am a long time interest in this type of communication, I am interested in science and the environment.
I experienced firsthand the work of guide / entertainer in a show directed its scientific education of children and young people, to arouse their curiosity and interest in mathematics, physics and chemistry.
I got to handle groups of all ages from 6 years up to 18, work was fun, interesting and has tested my patience, which I found to have ...
consider the direct experiences are very important in learning and certainly complementary to a book, children spend too much time sitting imagine phenomena that often are not part of their everyday life and also what it is, without a guide, remains unexplained.
The task of this type of experience is to show the reality of numbers, chemical reactions and physical phenomena, and above all fun.

I would point out that the museum is looking for staff, the selections are open to boys between 20 and 30 graduates of not more than a year.
Selection interviews will be held until September 21, I'm sorry for the delay in reporting, but I read just today! The lucky
attend a training course to become guides, the museum celebrates 5 years in 2009 to open, I wonder if 4 years ago at the end of my studies there was a possibility of this route, one thing is sure: I do not I knew.
The work took me elsewhere and in other area and age is now past, the bell has sounded the enta, but reading this news gives me hope.
I was convinced that come to work in a museum was much more complex.

further inform that for Turin at the museum is available fizzy fountain, or the first water point SMAT in Turin, where you can fill bottles of sparkling water from 1.5 to the cost of 5 cents, while the smooth water is free.

fizzy fountain Hours:
- every weekday from 9 to 18
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 14.30 to 19.30

soon in all
I hope my visit will tell you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment