Monday, September 14, 2009

Toothpick Truss Bridge Blueprint





Recent months have brought many innovations to be lived with enthusiasm, we enjoyed the holidays, the summer and then we started to make plans for the future, something will be realized, the changes are now under way, but calmly tell.
meantime I'm enjoying the early autumn after a summer very hot, but at least real estate!
I only regret that he saw little of the sea, but I have good reason to believe that I can make my next year.
The latest news in my life slowly are giving me a lot of enthusiasm and new prospects, the expected long
:-) Meanwhile, I write this post as a reminder that September 12 was the International Day without plastic bags and advertise the initiatives of the site Take Sporta .
On the site you can find many good reasons to avoid plastic bags, so as to refresh his memory or discover new ones, there are also some instructions for creating some of their own cloth bags and lots of materials to help spread the message while waiting for the plastic bags are permanently banned as it was for incandescent lamps.

I like the autumn colors, red, orange falling leaves, the change, the smell of rain :-))
I could not live in the same season!

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment